Thread: lola t300 f5000

Liked: 6

Default lola t300 f5000

hi i am looking for information regarding starter motors for the lola t300, f5000 car , i am rebuilding a pheonix single seat canam which uses mainly lola parts including the bell housing but i have no info on how or starter motor is used , we are using the 72 tooth fly wheel and 7.25 clutch , i have vaious reduction starters with 9 tooth pinion but nothing is remotely near fitting to the chevy block can any one help with photos or a starter that with fit this small flywheel

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 1108

I have a friend with a Chevron B51 5-liter, and am forwarding your link to him.

Do you know the HU number? If it ran in the States back in the day, I probably saw it and know of the car.

You likely know its history, but several T300s are unknown to this fine site... just in case you’re not familiar with it:
    https://www.oldracingcars.com/lola/t300/

Best of Luck.
    Last edited by E1pix; 09.18.22 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Something dumb, surely
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Thread Information