Liked: 7

Default Roxanne's Headers: New Ownership

Mark Richardson, owner of 4MULA Vee Enginuity LLC today announces that Roxanne’s Headers, the premier provider of high-performance exhaust systems to the FV community since 1989, has been purchased by Mark Richardson, located at 1346 W Cruger Rd Washington, IL 61571.

Roxanne's Headers specializes in exhaust systems for all vintage and current FV. Roxanne’s Headers continues its pursuit for perfection of exhaust system performance and a quality product while providing excellent customer service.

JR Russell, owner operator of Roxanne’s Headers from 2000 to 2019 will be the primary contact for Roxanne’s Headers for sales and marketing and may be reached at (727-992-8219).

A new shop has been opened and Roxanne’s has started manufacturing as of August 1, 2022 after a period of product testing to assure continuing superior performance of its’ products. In addition, Roxanne's is currently shipping product with an estimated 4 to 6 week delivery after an order has been placed. Roxanne’s products will continue to offer an unconditional guarantee of its’ exhaust systems. Join the Roxanne's Headers team and be a part of the tradition of high-performance exhaust systems for over 30 years.

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 121

Glad to hear Roxanne's is still around. I used their services for a customers Ralt rt 5 a number of years ago. JR was easy to work with and provided a nice stainless set of headers for a reasonable cost. I would definitely use their services again. I'd be curious to know if Roxanne's has any interest in fabbing exhaust systems for any other cars besides FV as they did for me in the past.

Thread Information