Liked: 26

For Trade 4 x 4 inch P.C.D . wheels MG Midget , older formula cars

Looking for alloy wheels for my early 70's formula car. 5 1/2 x 13 prefered , but will consider others. The old style 4 x 4 inch P.C.D. Not many production cars use this size, MG Midget and Jensen Healey are about the only ones that come to mind. Thanks !
    I know I can still buy Revolutions new in this bolt pattern, but that option is beyond my budget.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 98

The rain tires on many HP Sprites were mounted on Chevy Vega wheels. Might be more available than the Brit wheels.
    M

Thanks ! I had forgotten about that. Vega's are a bit rare these days as well unfortunately.

Classifieds Super License teamwisconsin's Avatar
    Liked: 565

Greg-
    I’m 90% sure I have a really cherry set of 13x5.5” Panasports with the 4” PCD you need in my storage. I’ll take a look and let you know tomorrow.
    Ethan Shippert
    http://shippertracingservices.com
    https://www.norwestff.com

"l'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace!"

Contributing Member
    Liked: 899

Quote Originally Posted by GreginCanada View Post
    Thanks ! I had forgotten about that. Vega's are a bit rare these days as well unfortunately.

How about a set of Cosworth Vega alloy rims Greg? I have a set right here....

cheers,
    BT

Quote Originally Posted by billtebbutt View Post
    How about a set of Cosworth Vega alloy rims Greg? I have a set right here....

cheers,
    BT
    Hi Bill, those would be interesting. What width are they ? I have a feeling they are 13 x 6 but I doubt anyone would protest me, not going to be winning anything I don't expect. PM me about what sort of $ you are asking .

Thanks , Greg

Liked: 139

Set of Revolutions got listed in FF section, 5.5 x 13

They look nice. But by the time I get them home to Canada those are going to be beyond my budget. I prefer the older ones, but at the same time the cost has to make sense within my budget. Probably going to go with adapters and use my existing 4 x 3 3/4 wheels.

But always open to scruffy , on the cheap end of things , Midget wheels.
    Last edited by GreginCanada; 07.20.22 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information