Classifieds Super License Mesamaui's Avatar
    Liked: 29

Default 2014 Ligier JS53 EVO II CN Prototype + Spare Package

Ligier JS53 EVO II Sports Prototype + $40k Spare Package

Runs in SCCA P1 - NASA Unlimited - SVRA Group 11 - HSR Prototype
    or the ultimate Track Day car
    Way superior over a Radical in aero design and quality with the more reliable Honda/Sadev combination

Last raced Feb 2023 with VARA at Podium Club AZ

https://youtu.be/B1SF7YVc4_I

Video Buttonwillow Test Day Oct 2022

https://youtu.be/YxWs8vC4ERw

Video Cold Start / Sensor Check Oct 2022

https://youtu.be/3UL2luHccQ8

* Specifics of chassis #16 include:

* LRM Built 2 L. Honda Mugen K20 CN with latest specification 270HP engine with 4 races from fresh at 8200rpm map setting (8500rpm also available via switch on steering wheel
    * FIA specification carbon fiber monocoque, crushbox, and extraction seat
    * SLR82-14 6 speed sequential transaxle with 4 races
    * Sadev hydraulic paddle shift includes shift without lift and downshift blips
    * Magneti Marelli ECU and comprehensive data system including brake pressures, fuel consumption, suspension and steering movements, multiple wheel speed inputs, etc.
    * All latest EVO II updates
    * Updated exhaust system
    * Updated engine intake snorkel
    * Heat shielding and attention to detail throughout.
    * Koni double adjustable dampers
    * Quick release steering hub
    * ATS Centerlock wheels
    * Excellent quality throughout
    * Highly detailed factory Ligier technical manual and spares catalog
    * Sadev Transmission Manual
    * Tall drivers fit comfortably
    * Car won last race in Europe 2021 before it was imported to the US in 2022, original French technical passport and VARA Logbook.
    Currently located in Costa Mesa, CA in excellent race ready condition with extensive spare package:

* The spares for the car are extensive and total over $40k in value. Highlights include:

8 ATS centerlock wheels
    * New FIA carbon nosebox
    * New Front splitter
    * New Front Body
    * Rear lightweight body
    * Diffusor
    * New Front and Rear Suspension control arms
    * Complete range of all set up shims
    * 15 Sadev gear ratios
    * New halfshaft/CV assembly
    * Brembo rotors
    * Wing support, Light covers, etc.

Price for car and spare package $95k

Ligier is a French automobile and minibus maker created by former racing driver and rugbyplayer Guy Ligier (1930–2015), specialized in the manufacturing of microcars. Ligier is best known for its involvement in the Formula 1 World Championship between 1976 and 1996.
    In collaboration with Automobiles Martini, the Ligier-Martini entity offered sports prototypesused in endurance or hillclimbing (CN). After the announcement of the creation of the new category LMP3 by the ACO, Ligier and Martini associated with Onroak Automotive (the manufacturer department of OAK Racing) to offer a full range of prototypes (CN, LMP3, LMP1and LMP2).
    Last edited by Mesamaui; 02.21.23 at 3:38 PM.

Spare package in over $40k value

Liked: 3

Default Hello Sir, A very clean beautiful car!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesamaui View Post
    Spare package in over $40k value
    I have the Tatuus PY012 and she is very simular in build, I have the Magneti Marelli data system but dont understand how to get the data to download to view? the car is great otherwise, I will let the guys at the events I go to about your great prototype and try to help sell her for you!!

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Racer65 View Post
    I have the Tatuus PY012 and she is very simular in build, I have the Magneti Marelli data system but dont understand how to get the data to download to view? the car is great otherwise, I will let the guys at the events I go to about your great prototype and try to help sell her for you!!

Thank you
    yes the modern CN prototypes are very nice cars with excellent quality and a very reliable and strong drive train with the Honda K20 and Sadev Transaxle. My Ligier has the same Magneti Marelli system and came with the full maintenance service manual if you PM me your email I will try to send it over to you it might help you

Maui

Quote Originally Posted by Mesamaui View Post
    Thank you
    yes the modern CN prototypes are very nice cars with excellent quality and a very reliable and strong drive train with the Honda K20 and Sadev Transaxle. My Ligier has the same Magneti Marelli system and came with the full maintenance service manual if you PM me your email I will try to send it over to you it might help you

Maui
    Thank you Maui for and help and tips on my complicated data system, I have the Next solutions steering wheel and sure would be nice to set up my shift lights and temp led lights to my liking!! I have a red box with a cons reading that starts at 1 and it slowly goes up to 9? I dont know what it means? thank you for helping me, I bought my Tatuus from Micheal Scully at Button willow, wondering if you guys ran togerther. liabenow65@yahoo.com

Liked: 285

I was able to connect and download data from Michael's car using just the information in the documentation he had.

Personally, I don't think the Magnetti Marelli is very supportable in the US, but there are a few folks that can either tune the ECU's or work with the data systems. Start with Ferrari shops...
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

Default Race car setup help

Quote Originally Posted by David Ferguson View Post
    I was able to connect and download data from Michael's car using just the information in the documentation he had.

Personally, I don't think the Magnetti Marelli is very supportable in the US, but there are a few folks that can either tune the ECU's or work with the data systems. Start with Ferrari shops...
    Thank you for helping David, Maui sent me the users manual and it explained how to download the apps and the operations! seems
    great and very powerful system!!! cheers

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 13

Default Magneti_Marelli support

Just wanted to follow up that Magneti-Marelli is fully supported here in the USA...here is the link.

Racing Tech Webshop (racing-tech.net)

I own an earlier version of the Ligier advertised here, which runs the Magneti-Marelli ECU, and it is looked after by Racing-Tech.

Good luck with the sale on the JS53, very cool car...

Armen

11. The following members LIKED this post:

More pictures

Default Pictures of the spare parts

Pictures of the spare parts

New Price $95k

Bump

Default https://youtu.be/cwSLKucybAU

Had it out 2 weeks ago at Buttonwillow Raceway and the Ligier ran perfect all weekend

https://youtu.be/cwSLKucybAU

Thread Information