Liked: 151

Default Matt Clark and the Silver Bullet

The substantially changed Silver Bullet FST and driver Matt Clark produced a great result during qualification at Autobahn today. Matt was third but only a tad off the pole in spite of never being at the track. The cooling, exhaust, front and rear suspension were all redone and I heard everything was just fine.

Matt complained that he had no drafting partner but that should all change during the race tomorrow.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Matt at Autobahn.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	103794  

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 1108

Go Matt, GO!
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License Matt Clark's Avatar
    Liked: 355

Thanks guys!

But I have to give the credit to Brad Buenting for the speed. The rear suspension he came up with for the car is the whole reason I was offered the drive. We did really well out of the box at Pitt because it was so smooth, but Autobahn was the real test of things. I think we got very close to getting the shocks dialed there.
    I did struggle with a few mistakes of my own, since both the car & track were new to me Then we had a misfire due to what we think is a tach wire, which caused me to lose a ton of time at the start of race 2. Once it cleared out after a couple laps, I guess I was closing back on the leaders a couple tenths a lap, but they were just too far ahead to run them down.

Again, I want to give big thanks to Brad & Lynn for the opportunity, and to all the FST paddock for the help with it all.
    ~Matt Clark | RTJ-02 FV #92 | My YouTube Onboard Videos (helmet cam)

6. The following 6 users liked this post:

Thread Information