Liked: 5

Default Motec 400 access code

Hi all of the PFM community,

i bought recently a 2009 PFM Crawford composite chassis. The car has been rebuilt complete including major rebuilt of the engine.

I race in Formula libre class race serie in Canada. I need to have access into the Motec 400 to change the set up. Nobody seem to know (not even Jay at Star race car) the code or password to get access in the motec installed in my car. The serie is not running anymore. Is somebody knows the code or the way to get access.

François Bordeleau president of formula libre club Canada.

Liked: 285

I'm pretty sure you will need to send the ECU to MoTeC or Daryl Drummond to have it erased. Then Daryl should be able to supply a new "unlocked" map that will run the engine.

You can email Daryl at daryl@drummondengines.com.

http://www.drummondengines.com/
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

Liked: 5

Quote Originally Posted by David Ferguson View Post
    I'm pretty sure you will need to send the ECU to MoTeC or Daryl Drummond to have it erased. Then Daryl should be able to supply a new "unlocked" map that will run the engine.

You can email Daryl at daryl@drummondengines.com.

http://www.drummondengines.com/

Thank you, i will get in touch with him.
    Thank you again.We also talked with i Motec representative and we should have answer from them hoppefully.

Liked: 4

Quote Originally Posted by formule grand prix View Post
    Hi all of the PFM community,

i bought recently a 2009 PFM Crawford composite chassis. The car has been rebuilt complete including major rebuilt of the engine.

I race in Formula libre class race serie in Canada. I need to have access into the Motec 400 to change the set up. Nobody seem to know (not even Jay at Star race car) the code or password to get access in the motec installed in my car. The serie is not running anymore. Is somebody knows the code or the way to get access.

François Bordeleau president of formula libre club Canada.
    No one will give the password. You will need to send it to Motec in Charlotte NC and pay I believe mine was $200 to have them do a clean sweep and then you’ll be good!

Thread Information