Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy Looking for F500

Hello all, I'm looking to pick up a formula 500. I'm located in Georgia, near Road Atlanta, so one located in the southeast would be ideal, but I'd be willing to ship one from further away for the right car. Let me know if you've got one or can point me in the direction of someone willing to part with theirs. Thanks!

Liked: 28

What kind, 2 stroke or 4 stroke? Would you be autocross or Racing? Makes a big difference in price and kind of car and what may be available.

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by lance3556 View Post
    What kind, 2 stroke or 4 stroke? Would you be autocross or Racing? Makes a big difference in price and kind of car and what may be available.
    I'm definitely interested in racing over autocross. As far as 2 stroke vs 4 stroke goes, I would be interested in either, maybe leaning towards the motorcycle engines just to reclaim my FSAE glory days. thanks.

Liked: 227

Welcome!

If you haven't done so already, join the SCCA Formula 500 / FMod Facebook group and post your need there. Atlanta is a hotbed for 4-stroke F500s. I believe Clint and Dan McMahan have 1-2 race ready cars for sale.

Cory

Liked: 227

Also, the F500 folks from Atlanta (and elsewhere in the Southeast, total of 6 cars) are signed up for the Majors race on July 2-3 at Roebling Road in Savannah. If you are learning about the class, would be worth the drive down.

Cory

Thread Information