Liked: 14

Default FM's for sale for those looking for FM's

Recently sold a few of my FM's and decided to sell the remaining ones as I heard that they are hard to get. Stored for over 10 years, but all seem to be in excellent mechanical condition. Always professionally maintained when ran. From what have been done for the ones out racing presently, needs some items done to be track ready: updated seat belts, fluids flushed, MC's/Calipers rebuilt (new seals). Was surprised that the fuel cells of the ones recently put into service seemed fine, but, depending on the sanctioning body, may need updating.

Can send video of car running prior to any shipments.

$16,500.00

Reminder of what these cars are capable of for less than $20K, and he’s still 3 secs off the pace!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoamS21ScA

Serious inquires, PM is best. Below is photo of last car shipped out.

***Update (10/31/22):

Only 3 cars left. If you need one this year for your winter project, you must purchase before the end of November, or it’s next April!!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by racpercival; 10.31.22 at 9:50 AM. Reason: ***Update (10/31/22): Only 3 cars left. If you need one this year, you must purchase in November, if not, April 23

***Update (10/31/22): Only 3 cars left. If you need one this year for your winter project, you must purchase before the end of November, if not, next opportunity will be in April 2023.

Liked: 0

Default FM's

Quote Originally Posted by racpercival View Post
    ***Update (10/31/22): Only 3 cars left. If you need one this year for your winter project, you must purchase before the end of November, if not, next opportunity will be in April 2023.
    Looking for a complete FM. Might you have a contact number? Sold my older FE which was not a dependable ride. Not that familiar with FM's and have some questions.

Jack

Liked: 799

Happy for you to be able to find buyers for your cars, but curious as to what is fueling the upturn in interest in FM?
    Any insights welcome. thx
    Ian Macpherson
    Savannah, GA
    Race prep, support, and engineering.

Hi Jack, check your PM. I’ll have my contact information there. One of the cars is heading to a new home this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by racpercival View Post
    Hi Jack, check your PM. I’ll have my contact information there. One of the cars is heading to a new home this weekend.
    Are any of these FM’s still available?

Hi Bryan,

Just shipped a car to Colorado. Check you PM.

***Update (04/20/23): It’s April, 2023, so if you need one, PM me. Decided to also sell 2 active/running cars soon, these 2 will be $19.5K. Will post a separate ad soon, but feel free to ask about those also.

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 5

Interested, can you pm me details please.

BTW, here is direct quote/text from the most recent purchaser:

”Super busy. Sorry for not getting back sooner. We took the car to a test and tune last Saturday. Car worked very well! All our repairs to restore the car after the long storage worked without any issues. Car is great fun to drive. Very similar to our other car.”

Check your PM

Do you have any of your cars available still? Very interested.
    Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmorgan View Post
    Do you have any of your cars available still? Very interested.
    Michael.
    Hi Michael,

Check your PM.

Thanks!
    Roger

Thread Information