Liked: 64

Default Old Guy (55+) 100cc Kart Racing Class in SoCal

Tri-C Karters in Southern California has a new class for 2022 for those of AARP age (55+) and need to go racing inexpensively. The 100cc TaG (Touch and Go) motors have electric starters and air cooled for simplicity. The new karts with a powered kart stand allow a one man operation, so that you can come out on a Wed, Sat or Sunday and drive, no need for a pit crew.

We grid separately and start behind the 100cc Masters class (30+). Tri-C runs the 8 race series at California Speedway and their website is: https://www.tri-ckarters.org/index.php. Results can be found on SpeedHive. One caveat, it's not easy, as there is a big learning process and somewhat physically demanding but if an old man like me (70 YO) can win and lead the championship, I'm sure most everyone can do. There is also a Facebook page for the Old Guy Karter at https://www.facebook.com/groups/3529850953699695. Also, if you are interested and need to know more I can help.

Larry H
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Larry H; 06.22.22 at 10:01 AM. Reason: grammar

2. The following 11 users liked this post:

Liked: 1110

Fabulous. I love it.

We raced in TaG Light in 2002 despite being 42, as the factory North American development team for Biland of Switzerland.

Haven’t karted since but I admire your efforts and wish the best. Have fun.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

Larry;

Good for you, Man. Have fun.
    V/r

Iverson

Liked: 64

I'm not a new comer to karting been at for 22 years, in my younger days raced FF. I'm just trolling for some race car addicts that might not know about karting in So Cal and need a low cost racing diversion. Our class needs more competition and bigger grids.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information