Liked: 1

For Sale 2015 A-Mod Autocross Racer

Hello, I am selling my 2015 A-Mod racecar. This is a home built car built from the ground up by my grandfather. Has around 15 races on it. It is powered by a Yamaha R6 engine. The engine only has 7,000 miles on it and is very strong. It is chain driven and connects to a key shaft which connects with another chain to goes to the rear end. It has a polaris sportman differential and a-arms/ axels in the rear. Disc brakes all the way around. Kawasaki KFX suspension on the front and a Yamaha virago shock on the rear. The rear differential just broke after coming off the track. I am not sure what is wrong with it at the moment. I did find a used differential on ebay for $200 if worst case scenario it needs a diff. You could also change the rear end to be a straight axel with a sprocket. It uses the same tires as the F500 Hoosier tires. I have a very long list of spare parts like radiator, hoses, wheel hubs, spare wet tires/rims, brand new set of Hoosier tires in the box, bolts/nuts, and the list goes on. I can work the trailer into the deal as well. The trailer is very light and tilts which makes it easy to load and unload. It has a hand winch for pulling the car onto it. Recently installed a muffler that is removable on the rear. Some tracks make me use the muffler due to it being loud. The side pods house the gas tank and radiator. It has switches for the ignition, radiator and fuel. Working speedometer and shifter light. Under the front hood is the battery, foot pedals, and brake booster. The car has a clutch lever that is used to start the race and then a lever for shifting on the track. I usually start in second and shift once into third and then do not need to shift again. Its very easy to learn. The car will come with three binders full of receipts. I would estimate around 10,000 is invested in this car. I would recommend the buyer being under 6 foot tall as it is a tight fit and I am 5'8. The car can be started up but is not drivable with the diff issue. I am asking 2500 or best offer for the car in its current state. I would like it to go to a good home. The car is located in Lewiston, NY near Niagara Falls/Buffalo NY. My phone is 716 946 9247. If you have any questions please let me know.

https://youtu.be/rCKVPIlJJW8

SOLD. Thanks AS!

Parts List
    Custom frame
    2006 Yamaha R6 Motor- 7k miles
    Car - trailer weight - 1100 lbs
    2003 Polaris Sportsman Xplorer 500 final drive/ rear A arms
    Virago Xv700-1100 rear shock
    Brakes Polaris Sportsman rear. Front Kawaski KFX 400
    Brand new front Alba beadlock wheels 10 inch
    New AMS rear wheels 10 inch
    Hoosier F500 10 inch slicks front and rear
    Brand new set of 4 hoosier F500 tires

Front hubs 2004 Kawasaki KFX700
    KFX 700 front suspension
    1999 Skidoo Formla Z500 rack and pinion
    Tons of spare parts
    Binders of paperwork and receipts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trijam1996; 08.10.22 at 8:51 AM.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 8

Looks like an FSAE, without its fancy aerodynamic bodywork.

Liked: 10

Sent you a text message

Liked: 10

Default Sold

Just so no one is wondering down the road… I bought this car on 7/31. Thanks AS!

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information