Thread: Mygale SJ04 P2

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 58

For Sale Mygale SJ04 P2

Relisting My P2 car for sale, comes with tons of spares, Brakes and Rotors all 4 corners, Suspension all 4 corners, Nose
    Spare upright from FRANCE with bearings, fits all 4 corners, 3 sets of wheels,1 set used once.
    Car is complete to race in either F1000-FA-P2, strong motor with fresh KWS level 3 ported head with WEB Cams and springs
    $30k with spare package
    Will sell anyway you would like
    Please look at F1000 ad for more dolhome31@outlook.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by david oleary; 02.06.23 at 4:31 PM. Reason: new email

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Default New email

Still available with NEW EMAIL, I can make a package deal with enclosed trailer, generator, compressor, car table, lift, everything needed to go racing dolhome31@outlook.com

Default Bump

Quote Originally Posted by david oleary View Post
    Still available with NEW EMAIL, I can make a package deal with enclosed trailer, generator, compressor, car table, lift, everything needed to go racing dolhome31@outlook.com
    AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION AND REALIZING I WILL NOT RACE AGAIN, I will consider ALL REASONABLE offers for this great car and package, I was hoping to drive again but that's not going to happen. The car has not been raced in a couple of years due to my health issues. Please read the pre ads in F1000- FA and here for information, if you have any question email me please
    dolhome31@outlook.com

Default Bump

Bump Bump Bump

Looking for offers on P2 race car and FA kit and spares
    dolhome31@outlook.com

Thread Information