Liked: 108

Default Zink z20 FSV $5500

I picked up this car a couple months ago so my 6'3 220 lb brother could join in the fun.
    He had plenty of leg and hip room but was a bit tight in the shoulder area. I now have my eye on a more accommodating ride that is ready to hit the track.
    The Zink is complete and comes with a spare set of wheels, two noses and nose mold, misc engine and ignition parts. Will need the the standard fuel cell , fire bottle and belts. Can included a good used fuel cell and fire bottle for a little extra $$ I believe the injectors will need cleaned/ replaced. I did have the car running by manually injecting fuel in the intake. Car has 1600cc engine. Has scca log book.
    I have never bought a car to part it out but may do in this case. Certainly prefer to have it stay together.
    The Z20 is located in Wadsworth, Ohio
    PM for more info.
    Don

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 854

Man, this car keeps tempting me. The last full-suspension Zink design. It always pops up when I have either spent all my money or I'm saving for something specific.

GLWS! Hopefully the new owner will stay in touch with the Zink-Citation registry (my son still needs to add this car):
    https://redroadracing.com/zinkregistry
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

PM sent

Liked: 108

Default Sold

The Zink has been sold.
    Thanks to all that replied

7. The following 5 users liked this post:

Default intermediate shaft

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    I picked up this car a couple months ago so my 6'3 220 lb brother could join in the fun.
    He had plenty of leg and hip room but was a bit tight in the shoulder area. I now have my eye on a more accommodating ride that is ready to hit the track.
    The Zink is complete and comes with a spare set of wheels, two noses and nose mold, misc engine and ignition parts. Will need the the standard fuel cell , fire bottle and belts. Can included a good used fuel cell and fire bottle for a little extra $$ I believe the injectors will need cleaned/ replaced. I did have the car running by manually injecting fuel in the intake. Car has 1600cc engine. Has scca log book.
    I have never bought a car to part it out but may do in this case. Certainly prefer to have it stay together.
    PM for more info.
    Don
    do you have a intermediate shaft with scroll gear in your staff, thxs 571 991 2254

Default intermediate shaft

PM for more info.
    Don
    do you have a INTERMEDIATE SHAFT WITH SCROLL GEAR FOR SALE..I saw your car before with a lot of parts with it....thxs

Default z20 parts

PM for more info.
    Don
    DON. do you have any info of the person who bough the car from you I am looking from some parts.....I do know this add is about and year old thxs

Default parts

PM for more info.
    Don
    do you have info from the guy you got it from? phone number or something..thxs

Default Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by garey guzman View Post
    man, this car keeps tempting me. The last full-suspension zink design. It always pops up when i have either spent all my money or i'm saving for something specific.

Glws! Hopefully the new owner will stay in touch with the zink-citation registry (my son still needs to add this car):
    https://redroadracing.com/zinkregistry
    garey, do you know how i can get in touch with the new owner of dave manzolini (00) car or knew any info about it..thxs

Thread Information