Liked: 1

Default ISO - ALMS IMSA Lites decals

Hello,
    I'm restoring a West WR-1000, and I'm looking for any decals from the American Lemans series / IMSA Lites circa 2007-2008. Series sponsors (VP Fuels, Hankook,(or COOPER) tires, class (L:2), car number plates etc. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Dennis Hanratty
    hms18@hotmail.com

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

Why not just send pics or graphics to a vinyl print service?

Liked: 1108

Welcome to the forum!

For IMSA-specific art, I would first call or contact IMSA. I’d at least like to think they’d have resources to accommodate you — and same for each sponsor you mention. It’s in the best interest of a company protective of their brand to provide art that matches their identity properly, not at the whim of whomever attempts reproduction — and sadly we’re in an age of marginality in said repro resources.

I Googled “Hankook logo art” and this popped up. I haven’t looked at the art but judging by file size, it’s a start. I suspect with a little research you can get clean art, not an unknown source’s best attempt at same:
    https://logoeps.com/hankook-logo-eps/332/

I’m not looking to take on any projects but if you can't find what you need I may make time to help. My art won IMSA’s Best Appearing Team award in 1993 for this:
    https://m.facebook.com/1513553652643...468384/?type=3

Quote Originally Posted by DHanratty View Post
    Hello,
    I'm restoring a West WR-1000, and I'm looking for any decals from the American Lemans series / IMSA Lites circa 2007-2008. Series sponsors (VP Fuels, Hankook,(or COOPER) tires, class (L:2), car number plates etc. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Dennis Hanratty
    hms18@hotmail.com
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Liked: 47

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    Why not just send pics or graphics to a vinyl print service?
    Maybe he thought that someone on this forum may have been a print service provider for IMSA during that era.

Dennis, I already sent you an email.
    Mikey, how’s the Lola coming? You need to send me a pic of the Lola on track!
    Ian Lenhart
    Level 11 Creative
    www.level11creative.com
    lenhart06@yahoo.com

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

Ian,
    I am actually planning to run it for the first time at Road America end of August! Hope you're around and can link up.

cheers,
    Mike

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information