Thread: Protoform P2B

Contributing Member
    Liked: 32

Default Protoform P2B

3) Slider with all bodywork, now have procured standard P2 rear clip ( end of month ), New list> Slider with std rear clip, 4 rockers for rear suspension ( no mount -over trans assy ), fuel cell, hydraulics, AIM system ( expansion ports , asst sensors, not really used so function not guaranteed. Nose mold, 2 sets of head scoops. Pitman arm, extra weld plates to make Protoform spindles. n. Calif location.
    $4k. Firm.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lbacon; 03.11.23 at 2:35 PM. Reason: Last call !!L LOL

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 1

Interested, i have motor and transaxell from another vee, looking for a roller suitable for a first time vee driver, 6'-2" , 185 lbs. Contact/text mike 949-887-0939

Quote Originally Posted by lbacon View Post
    any interest in a trailing arm p2 set up for large / tall driver? Changing chassis and this unit is available in many forms.
    1) complete ready to race with runoffs only ron chuck engine, all spares relevant to p2 including spare trailing arm, protoform specific left and right spindles, 2 spare noses, nose mold, spare tail section. Rebound adjustable penske fronts, choice of penske 8100 rear or custom jri rear shock. Has ball bearing front bearings, split front spring adjusters, ( ron chuck), aim evo with extender, rear shock travel sensor, steering angle ( needs new drive belt ), afr sensor, manual etc. 1;26 third short box.
    ---$1/2k--- $11k b/o

2) roller minus engine, with spares and exhaust, aim etc cell and cover , fire system.
    ---$8/k--- $7k b/o

3) slider with all bodywork, fire system, /cell and cover- and aim, rear suspension minus shocks f&r f

$---5/k--- $4k b/o

notes: I am 6'4" 235# with short legs and long arms, hence the raised steering wheel, which is easily reverted back to oe setup. Original owner was close to same but with long legs and he used standard steering. Brakes masters are optimized to get pedals as far forward as safe

at 2021 indy runoffs with a total of 13 - 16 hot laps in the three qualify sessions and still learning the nuances of the track i passed 9 cars in first 11 laps ,(some yellow flag laps there), and a total of 11 cars prior to clutch failure ! Still finished on lead lap and no doubt with more track knowledge and tweaking would have been much further up!

Open to reasonable, legit offers, please no lowballs.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Default Still Available?

Quote Originally Posted by katella1119 View Post
    Interested, i have motor and transaxell from another vee, looking for a roller suitable for a first time vee driver, 6'-2" , 185 lbs. Contact/text mike 949-887-0939
    Still available?

Liked: 9

Bro, You Have A GEM in Your Garage, why do you wanna get rid of it?

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimthepilotguy View Post
    Still available?
    Yes. Still a roller with AIM system--- can tear down to slider .

PM me with questions or telco #

Larry

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wellington View Post
    Bro, You Have A GEM in Your Garage, why do you wanna get rid of it?
    Bought back my Mysterian M2 from the past. Fits better and I never equaled my best times with the P2. I just do not fit in it, and that impedes steering and confidence. It is a great car that handles well after putting a Penske on the back.

I did get a third and a tossed away second first time out in a Hoosier Super tour .

Liked: 9

Default Car still available?

Hi Larry,
    Greg here looking for a complete car put back to original configuration quickly. Is there a chance of race ready?
    Call me please to discuss. 864-590-7499
    Quote Originally Posted by lbacon View Post
    Yes. Still a roller with AIM system--- can tear down to slider .

PM me with questions or telco #

Larry

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information