As a new owner of a Lazer Mk 2.5 with a Veetech engine, here’s seven versions of art I’ve reproduced — free to anyone who emails me from my profile here.

The images shown here are for low-res, screen demonstration only, and are not usable beyond that.

Just tell me what size you want your decal provider to cut or print, and I’ll email you the art. Your information will remain private.

They were all created in Adobe Illustrator as line art for plotting, but are suitable for any printed use as well, being they are eps files.

The original palm art is 12” high, available in black or white, and I created versions of all the Veetech type art at 24”, 12” and 6” long — in both black and white. Any good sign shop can convert to whatever color fits your livery.

Anyone wanting to access the final art is welcome to email or PM me. I can send you the art at any size you want, or at a stock size that’s larger than what your decal provider can downsize from.

As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, I did this to honor Jim Wallschlaeger’s long-supportive Vee efforts.

RIP to one of Formula Vee’s true Legends.