Liked: 1111

Default Free Veetech Art

As a new owner of a Lazer Mk 2.5 with a Veetech engine, here’s seven versions of art I’ve reproduced — free to anyone who emails me from my profile here.

The images shown here are for low-res, screen demonstration only, and are not usable beyond that.

Just tell me what size you want your decal provider to cut or print, and I’ll email you the art. Your information will remain private.

They were all created in Adobe Illustrator as line art for plotting, but are suitable for any printed use as well, being they are eps files.

The original palm art is 12” high, available in black or white, and I created versions of all the Veetech type art at 24”, 12” and 6” long — in both black and white. Any good sign shop can convert to whatever color fits your livery.

Anyone wanting to access the final art is welcome to email or PM me. I can send you the art at any size you want, or at a stock size that’s larger than what your decal provider can downsize from.

As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, I did this to honor Jim Wallschlaeger’s long-supportive Vee efforts.

RIP to one of Formula Vee’s true Legends.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49130411-FD28-4EE0-88DD-0D65AA8462AD.jpeg 
Views:	438 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	102667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4440D949-972B-484F-9A36-6FA2745CCF6B.jpeg 
Views:	436 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	102669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51ECDC7C-DD77-4AEB-BF81-F88429AA1E6D.jpeg 
Views:	443 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	102673  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0FEF53C-9929-4CA8-96FD-EF1D69CDCC78.jpeg 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	102670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A824F236-8E93-4074-A870-BA0DEE9A3EDB.jpeg 
Views:	428 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	102668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB955E13-1238-4647-9DE8-DA2A2A7FF049.jpeg 
Views:	448 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	102671  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E74B4A58-CAE2-4786-8B29-0504197C62E0.jpeg 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	102672  
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Liked: 391

Very cool.

There are a few palm logos in existence that under the bug outline it says "JW's". I believe those may have been either a very early or the last run. I had one of those on my FC that got damaged last year. The remaining palm stickers I have don't have his initials on them.

I'll see if I can find a good picture of it.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by E1pix View Post
    As a new owner of a Lazer Mk 2.5 with a Veetech engine, here’s seven versions of art I’ve reproduced — free to anyone who emails me from my profile here.

The images shown here are for low-res, screen demonstration only, and are not usable beyond that.

Just tell me what size you want your decal provider to cut or print, and I’ll email you the art. Your information will remain private.

They were all created in Adobe Illustrator as line art for plotting, but are suitable for any printed use as well, being they are eps files.

The original palm art is 12” high, available in black or white, and I created versions of all the Veetech type art at 24”, 12” and 6” long — in both black and white. Any good sign shop can convert to whatever color fits your livery.

Anyone wanting to access the final art is welcome to email or PM me. I can send you the art at any size you want, or at a stock size that’s larger than what your decal provider can downsize from.

As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, I did this to honor Jim Wallschlaeger’s long-supportive Vee efforts.

RIP to one of Formula Vee’s true Legends.

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Thanks Mike, appreciate the offer!

I do have reference for the “JW’s” version but think we’re all good with the simpler version.

Thanks for all your help!

Liked: 301

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Sport Engineering View Post
    Very cool.

There are a few palm logos in existence that under the bug outline it says "JW's". I believe those may have been either a very early or the last run. I had one of those on my FC that got damaged last year. The remaining palm stickers I have don't have his initials on them.

I'll see if I can find a good picture of it.

Mike
    As I recall, Jim originally called the company "JW's VWs" but, almost immediately, caught grief from Volkswagen (via a nearby dealer, I believe).
    Glenn
    "Memories are a......what was I saying.....?"

6. The following members LIKED this post:

That must have been Concours Motors. I was their teenaged, used car pinstriper 1978-80 before moving to Denver.

I can add the “JW’s” to the art if anyone insists, I mean, asks.

Thread Information