Liked: 7

Default l969 RCA Formula Vee

Frame-off restoration. Completely gone over over in the Winter 2021-2022. Chassis powder coated. Exhaust is ceramic coated (all new never raced). All the body work is freshly painted (never raced). 1600cc Engine (New Pistons and Cylinders). Needs tires, a fuel cell, belts and nothing else.

In my opinion the 1969 RCA is the sexiest vintage Vee ever built. Looks like an open-nose Ferrari of that era. This car is sorted, complete and and ready to go.

PRICE REDUCED TO $8,995 US - open to offers.

Available in Vancouver, Canada or can be delivered into Washington or Oregon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PeterVee; 05.29.22 at 12:16 PM.

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 1108

Beautiful car, Good Luck!
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by E1pix View Post
    Beautiful car, Good Luck!
    Thank you!

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Default can it haul the big boys?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterVee View Post
    Frame-off restoration. Completely gone over over in the Winter 2021-2022. Chassis powder coated. Exhaust is ceramic coated (all new never raced). All the body work is freshly painted (never raced). 1600cc Engine (New Pistons and Cylinders). Needs tires, a fuel cell, belts and nothing else.

In my opinion the 1969 RCA is the sexiest vintage Vee ever built. Looks like an open-nose Ferrari of that era. This car is sorted, complete and and ready to go.

$9,995 US - open to offers.

Available in Vancouver, Canada or can be delivered into Washington or Oregon.
    wow - that's one great looking V. can you give me an idea about how much room? can a big guy - 6'225 fit into it? (183 cm X 100KG for you in the enlightened progressive world! )

Quote Originally Posted by slowstepper View Post
    wow - that's one great looking V. can you give me an idea about how much room? can a big guy - 6'225 fit into it? (183 cm X 100KG for you in the enlightened progressive world! )
    Sorry about the delayed reply, I didn't get a notification of your question. I'm 5'10 180lbs and I fit in the car with room to spare...but I think 6' and 225 lbs would be the upper limit...We would really need to have you climb in at that size/weight.

wanted to confirm this is definitely 1600cc?
    if so I wouldn't be able to bring this to f1200 but beautiful car!!

Hi, do you still have the car for sale...and if so, I read your description regarding cockpit size in response to slowstepper; I am 6'3" and 205 pounds...am I just too tall for this model...? Thanks again for any input.

is this still available?

Thread Information