Liked: 8

Default Van Diemen RF94 Formula Ford Project

1994 Van Diemen RF94 Formula Ford Project. This car was bought in California as a roller. I have located most of the parts necessary to convert to FF. I intended to take it all the way down to the frame and rebuild from the ground up. Chassis retains its floating rotors and Penske shocks. Includes its FC log books and documentation.

Included:

A fresh 1600 with multiple sets of carbs/intakes, oil pumps, distributor, flywheel and clutch.
    VD 1600 stainless exhaust.
    Two sets of body work and the appropriate 1600 rear engine cover.
    A used set of 1600 OZ wheels.
    A new set of OZ 1600 wheels which were purchased new from Brad.
    New transport wheel set.
    A new adjustable rear sway bar kit that was purchased new from Brad.
    Multiple boxes of spare suspension, springs, cooling systems bits, etc….
    Two new front crash structures.

There may be some items needed to complete the conversation but I believe I have located all of the hard to find bits. Everything safely related will need to be updated. I am in Dallas, Texas and will help in any way possible with transport. I will upload a few pictures here but please reach out for additional pictures and information. The price is $14,500. Thanks so much for the interest.

Thad

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 8

Default Sold

Sold

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Default Suspension Arms for RF94 VD

any chance you could pass on my info to the person that bought your car, as I have several suspension arms for a RF94 VD, thanks
    peters.robert@rogers.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rob Peters
    Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Thread Information