Thread: Question

Liked: 229

Default Question

The question I pose is since there was no transaction how can someone write a dysfunctional business review?

Every question, photo request and measurement was filled and answered, All terms were mentioned before we agreed on a price and payment method. I said enough in the emails that you would know it was me. The address used has been mine for 49 years and my first and last name was on the top line that he agreed to send a check to.

Then after agreeing to send a check two days later tells me paypal is the only option. Please explain to me how the buyer gets to change the arrangement and the seller don't get a choice. The funny part is if he said to me when I get back to shore in May- June I will send you a check. I would have shipped the shocks to him. Prior to his demonstration I had some respect for him.

The complaint that I was using a email from a defunct company and the web site is not up to date the point of selling the stuff is to clean house I have retired from racing work.

The complaint as written by the OP is a jumble of distorted information, I have the original emails which proves there was no problem on my side it was created by him. The complaint is a viscous childish pack of lies to get back at me for not selling him the shocks. Leaving that distorted complaint on Apex is a stab in the back.

I sent DC the timeline based on my emails with him.

Trying to see one of my lawyers about this.

Liked: 553

I would suggest, if it is an option, to just let it go. I know that's easier said than done, but it's probably the least aggravating option.

And, isn't that what we all strive for? :-)

Thread Information