I am looking to gain as much experience in open wheel racing as possible. I think a good way would be to offer my mechanical services in exchange for a weekend at the track. I love racing, currently race in spec miata, and hope to graduate to open wheelers in the next year or two. To make this transition as efficient as possible, i think attending a few races and networking would really help the process.

I currently own/run a dealership and a used car parts business. I am a one man show, so i handle everything from car rebuild, teardowns ect. down to sales and shipping. Ive built somewhere around 50 cars, and would say that im pretty savvy with a wrench. I am no expert in the open wheel class, but i can learn, and more importantly, i am eager to learn. Given the opportunity, I will take full advantage.

So, if you need help in the upcoming races, please reach out! I am located in Arkansas, so i am basically in the middle of everything! Feel free to shoot me a pm on here or you can email me at skrimshaw90@gmail.com. Thanks!