Looking to find all vintage FB owners interested in joining FB-only run groups and races at Indy, Road America and Thunderhill this summer. Please forward this info to anyone you know who might want to join us.

---------------------
2022 is the 55th anniversary of the 1967 Continental Championship series. While the inaugural season was open to Formula A, B and C cars, the series was dominated by Formula B’s.

To celebrate, we are looking to have three FB-only races at events around the country this summer: Indy in June (SVRA), Road America in September (VSCDA) and Thunderhill in November (CSRG).

We will be running Monoposto FB rules, with three key things to keep in mind: treaded tires are required, no wings, only "cigar" cars are allowed. In other words, only cars that would have been eligible for the original Continental Series. All three events have promised a dedicated FB race if we get 20+ FB's. As you know, FB-only run groups are a rare treat for drivers and spectators alike. This has the potential to be special.

Please send us an email if you want to race with us.
- "I'm definitely interested"
- "I'm interested"
- "I'm not interested"

Darrell LeBlanc (dleblanc850@yahoo.com) will be coordinating the Thunderhill race, Marc Giroux (marc@giroux.com) will be coordinating the Indy and Road America races.

Let us know if you have questions.

Darrell ('69 Winkelmann WDB2) and Marc ('69 Brabham BT29)
---------------------