Liked: 0

Default Phantom F500 Rotax 494 $4500

F500 Phantom for sale. Asking $4,500. It is set up for autoX I just converted from belt to chain drive. I have no time to drive with how busy work is and I currently have no winter storage. I am located in Nashville, TN. Plenty of spares and a extra set of used run off tires.

Willing to trade for legends car

Rotax 494
    80” wheelbase
    No log books
    Does not come with trailer
    I will consider selling my trailer for extra but I’d Rather keep it.

I am 5’11” 185 lbs and fit pretty snug in here.

Liked: 8

Is it a 4 link rear?
    What year is the car?

Liked: 2

That Phantom is and early model chassis pre 1996 with the last body style the Phantoms had. The second owner of that chassis had made the rear cover off the original back panels. If you look at the rear section you can see the line of the rear section panel ends and the cover begins. The second owner also had changed the rear of the chassis from the roll hope back. If you look up pictures of other Phantoms you would see the differences in rockers and position of shocks on where of how they are mounted. Don Stadler was the second owner of that car. Warren Brazo was the first owner of that car. Both were from WI. After that I think it changed hands two or three more times. There were really only two generations of the Phantom chassis the 2nd gen. you can id be the upper chassis rails from the roll hope forward. they had the upper rails wider then the bottom rails. Much like the KBS chassis. All Phantoms were four link and with watts links lying flat

Default Thank you!

Mark. Thank you for this information! Super awesome!

No problem.

Here are two pictures of the Phantom we restored for vintage racing. It is the 1991. The first body and chassis design of the Phantoms. It raced at Blackhawk farms and the Fall Vintage race at Road America. The Guy that is sitting in the car is the former owner . Thank you David for Letting Darryl and I bring this Beauty back to the track.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this still available?

Thread Information