Liked: 10

For Sale Chassis 28 FE2 For sale

The time has come to sell my FE. I have owned and race the car since 2011. It has been converted to FE2 and has all updates except the adjustable rear sway bar. The transmission was converted first and I raced 8 weekends as a FE with the 2.3L motor and new transmission in 2018 and 2019. The motor was converted in 2020 and has 4 race weekends. The car has the AIM Evo 5 data, AIM dash and AIM smartycam. Wired for Motorola radios and IMSA helmet connector.

The first picture is as I raced it, I have removed all the decals so the new owner can choose their own livery. The car comes with three sets of wheels, all black, two with slicks and one with wets.

Extras available, I also have a fitted but still unpainted nose with mounted front wing (these were only on for one race), ride height jigs, toe jigs and wing angle jig, fitted cover, transport wheels, quick jack, dented spare old style front wing, used and painted rear wing endplates. Pair Motorola radios, chargers and one crew headset. These things are not for sale separately until the car is sold. The new owner will have the chance to buy it all first.

$55,000 for the car and three set of wheels. $60,000 includes all the extras listed above.

E-mail MACRacing24@yahoo.com

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 1432

Bump - Matt is a great guy and his stuff is very well cared for. If I were looking to buy an FE I'd be all over this.

Thanks Reid. I assume now that the season is starting interest will pick up.

Although I think you need to pick up a FE2 it is a great car to drive.

Default Sale pending

The car is now sold and is heading out east.

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by MAC Racing View Post
    The car is now sold and is heading out east.

Did the spares go with it?

Yes, it all went together.

Thread Information