Liked: 2

Default 2007 Invader QC-1

Car is off the market
    My daughter is campaigning in Autocross

2007 Invader
    593 with new radiators, spare body, three sets of rims, set mounted rains, set new Hoosiers (July) mounted spare with 3 heat cycles. Aim data system, in car camera, limited spares, lift included. Car was on track this season at Pocono and Watkins Glen.
    After 28 years in F440/F500 I'm hanging it up. $12,500.00 Located in Blue Point NY

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rloduca; 04.27.22 at 3:52 PM.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

any pics of the chassis and engine bay ?

Default Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by mikea65 View Post
    any pics of the chassis and engine bay ?
    added some pictures

reducing to $9,500
    Last edited by rloduca; 11.19.21 at 5:42 PM.

Liked: 0

Post Aware but know nothing about F500

Hi, I SCCA TT a FFR Roadster but it will never race-no cage. I'm living in Detroit and leaving for Daytona Jan for 6 months and the Cobra will stay there. I really want to race and keep the Cobra so I'm exploring F500. I know the class will race in the Championship 2022 and that is my goal. I kart a vintage invader 125, drove the Cobra 2019-21 4,000 miles on 14 tracks in 9 States.

I share this for you to know I'm serious but have no knowledge of F500, maybe expect it to handle like a kart. How did you arrive at the price? I saw the Championship F500 listed with trailer ect. SOLD, do you remember what the price was and how it compared?

I need to pay for maintenance until I can perform F500 mechanics 101. For the Cobra I change oil, check nuts and bolts, changed belt, replace fluids, radiator hose clamp, fuel pump, replaced valve cover gaskets, changed side pipe, tires, clean rubber off tires with heat gun and putty knife, change fuses, installed 2nd roll bar and battery. Cobra is cared for by www.rmmotorsports.com (Detroit). I need to check with SCCA-CSR Duane Neyer, Ormand Beach (Daytona) for F500 maintenance.

Are you the original owner?
    Do any SCCA CSRs know your F500?
    Please elaborate on engine condition, gear box, maintenance due next, how to shift gears, competitiveness in your region?"

Thanks,
    Doug (dougtally@pm.me)
    SCCA TT Lic #544597
    Detroit

Liked: 227

Quote Originally Posted by DoogieT View Post
    Hi, I SCCA TT a FFR Roadster but it will never race-no cage. I'm living in Detroit and leaving for Daytona Jan for 6 months and the Cobra will stay there. I really want to race and keep the Cobra so I'm exploring F500. I know the class will race in the Championship 2022 and that is my goal. I kart a vintage invader 125, drove the Cobra 2019-21 4,000 miles on 14 tracks in 9 States.

I share this for you to know I'm serious but have no knowledge of F500, maybe expect it to handle like a kart. How did you arrive at the price? I saw the Championship F500 listed with trailer ect. SOLD, do you remember what the price was and how it compared?

I need to pay for maintenance until I can perform F500 mechanics 101. For the Cobra I change oil, check nuts and bolts, changed belt, replace fluids, radiator hose clamp, fuel pump, replaced valve cover gaskets, changed side pipe, tires, clean rubber off tires with heat gun and putty knife, change fuses, installed 2nd roll bar and battery. Cobra is cared for by www.rmmotorsports.com (Detroit). I need to check with SCCA-CSR Duane Neyer, Ormand Beach (Daytona) for F500 maintenance.

Are you the original owner?
    Do any SCCA CSRs know your F500?
    Please elaborate on engine condition, gear box, maintenance due next, how to shift gears, competitiveness in your region?"

Thanks,
    Doug (dougtally@pm.me)
    SCCA TT Lic #544597
    Detroit

Doug - There is an active F500/FM group on Facebook. You will get more responses there. If you are in FL for the Sebring Super Tour in January, one of the two prep shops that support F500 will be there. Mitchell Racing out of Indianapolis.

Cory

If you like Give me call
    631-875-0324
    I've been in the class for 28 years

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Price reduced to $8,900.00
    Pictures show spare orange body red and white is currently mounted

Quote Originally Posted by rloduca View Post
    Price reduced to $8,900.00