Liked: 0

Default ""SOLD"" 1992 Red Devil T-22 Formula 500 For Sale $4950 OBO

?This is an amazing beginner race car. It just needs seatbelts and it’s ready to go. Raced it four race weekends at Waterford Hills this season. It is a Red Devil chassis with a TR1 body conversion. I also have the original Red Devil body that’s fully repainted and just needs fitted to the car. IT has a 494cc silver head Rave engine. It comes with three sets of wheels plus two spares for the rears, the original steering rack and some miscellaneous spare parts. It also comes with a diffuser that I ran for three race weekends. Text 248-766-1650 for more info. Asking $4950 OBO Located 13 miles from Waterford Hills Road Racing Track.
    Last edited by JBattag121; 01.15.22 at 9:14 PM.

Liked: 8

I am assuming this has a 494 engine in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Schmidt View Post
    I am assuming this has a 494 engine in it?

Yes, I'll update the ad. It's a silver head 494 Rave motor.

Liked: 82

As this is a really good deal I'll spread the word as this would make a good vintage entry as well. One question, is the roll hoop SCCA legal? I'm not up on when the changes were done, note my 87 Novakar is not, hence my asking.

Default Cockpit size

Quote Originally Posted by JBattag121 View Post
    This is an amazing beginner race car. It just needs seatbelts and it’s ready to go. Raced it four race weekends at Waterford Hills this season. It is a Red Devil chassis with a TR1 body conversion. I also have the original Red Devil body that’s fully repainted and just needs fitted to the car. IT has a 494cc silver head Rave engine. It comes with three sets of wheels plus two spares for the rears, the original steering rack and some miscellaneous spare parts. It also comes with a diffuser that I ran for three race weekends. Text 248-766-1650 for more info. Asking $4950 OBO Located 13 miles from Waterford Hills Road Racing Track.
    How big is the cockpit: how tall a driver might fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Grossmann View Post
    As this is a really good deal I'll spread the word as this would make a good vintage entry as well. One question, is the roll hoop SCCA legal? I'm not up on when the changes were done, note my 87 Novakar is not, hence my asking.
    Sorry I missed this question. Yes, the hoop is SCCA legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Meyer View Post
    How big is the cockpit: how tall a driver might fit?

The side bars are a little tight if you have wide shoulders or large in the waist. It should fit up to 6' tall.

Thread Information