Contributing Member jemartin144's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Default SOLD - KBS mkVII J600 F500/600 for sale

SOLD, F500 KBS mkvii converted to 4-stroke Suzuki GSXR motor. I converted this car a few years ago and have had a lot of fun in it, but recently acquired a newer car I fit in better so this one needs to go to someone else. This car would make a good regional w2w car, but is legal for national competition. I am 6’1”, 235lbs and fit in it, but am definitely the upper end for size in both width and height.

Car was converted to 600 in 2015. It was a complete tear down and rebuild, so every nut, bolt rivet, rod end, piece of sheet metal, cooling system, bearings, etc was replaced or upgraded.

-2006-07 GSXR 600 motor. Motor runs fine, but could probably use a rebuild. Currently is running on a stock tune.
    -Power Commander with harness is included and will improve power with a tune.
    -Tubular aluminum splined rear axle with custom uprights.
    -Direct drive chain. No jack shaft.
    -Data system. RaceCapture/Pro MK2 with logging, dash and shift lights.
    -Body work is a little beat up, but works. Brand new set of bodywork available, but will also be listed separately.
    -Belts good through 2022.
    -New custom fuel cell as of 2020.
    -New Fire bottle as of 2020.
    -New front Hubs and steering rack.
    -Has had the shoulder bars widened for more room.
    -5 sets of wheels/tires. 2 narrower sets for road racing and 2 wider sets for autocross and 1 set of rain tires and wheels.
    -MCSCC and SCCA logbooks.

Car is ready to run as is. Lots of spare parts. Located in Chicago, but whiling to work out delivery a reasonable distance.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jemartin144; 10.11.22 at 10:46 PM. Reason: sold

Liked: 0

Default Hi, I just saw your ad for your F600,

Hi, I just saw your ad for your F600. I am looking for what I might want to move into next summer after HPDE. I have been looking at Spec Miata but have size issues there. I like yourself am about 6"1.5" and 230 pounds and was wondering how I can fit in one of these. I live in the Chicago area and I wondered if I can come and look at this car?

Default sfs

Is this car still for sale?

Contributing Member jemartin144's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Yes. If you have any questions please let me know.

Sent a pm

Thread Information