Liked: 2

Default 1974 Merlyn MK 25

1974 Merlyn MK 25 Chassis # 471 $17,900
    Fresh rebuild on motor with 1 hour of running time. Built by Total Precision Engines, Dyno sheets included
    Comes with some spares and 8 gear sets. I'm 6"2" so I extended the roll bar for regulations
    This car is well sorted and handles well. It has been competitive here in CO. I've owned the car for 2 years. I raced it once in 2020, and then put a new motor in it. I raced it one weekend in 2021 with the fresh rebuild. Sad to sell it but times are changing.

2020 Carry-On 16ft X 7ft enclosed trailer $6,000
    This trailer has only about 500 miles on it. I installed E tracks to easily secure the car.
    Fresh garage paint on the floor and fresh wall paint. The trailer can be sold with the car or afterwards, but not before.

Reply on here or text me
    Dave Loken 720-305-8747
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 13

Default Merlyn MK25

Is your Merlyn MK25 still available. I called and left a message but did not hear back from you. Maybe the car has been sold??
    Last edited by prichins; 11.09.21 at 2:23 PM.

Liked: 13

Wanted To Buy Crossle, Van Diemen, PRS, Tiga or other CF

From the no response I have gotten, not sure that this Merlyn is available any longer. I am looking to purchase a 1981 Van Diemen RF81. Or, late-model Club Ford in years 1978-1981. Crossle, Van Diemen, PRS, Tiga, or other CF. Contact me directly at prichins@jps.net or give me a call at 916-899-6331 (not text messages, land line). I am willing to pay a bit more for a car that is neat and tidy, and in top-notch condition. Feel free to pass this along to anyone you know that might be thinking of selling their CF. Thanks much. Paul---

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Hey guys. The Merlyn is still available.. Sorry for the slow reply, I was disconnected for a bit. Texting is best as I get so many spam calls but if you cant text call again.. Thanks!

Dave

Default FF

Going to be in Denver next week
    Would like to see it.......if it's still available

I will be here all next week so you can come see it.

Dave

The Merlyn has been sold. Thanks

Liked: 64

Can I ask who bought it and where they plan to race?

Thread Information