Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 20

Default Advanced Racing School

I'm interested in doing a more advanced racing school between seasons. From searching there's only a few, Skip Barber, Allen Berg... Are there any I should be looking for that I haven't found? I have my SCCA license and have raced endurance for years before that, but would like a more focused school, or something for experienced drivers. I feel like a beginner racing school like they offer may not be the best use of money due to my experience, but also not sure about that. Any advice?

Liked: 229

Driver Coach

3. The following 2 users liked this post:

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

I am looking to also get some "instructed" seat time -- as the COV has put me a season or 2 off pace...and hate to grovel for another extension on my competition license.

Bertil Roos offers a number of locations and options; https://racenow.com/schedule-pricing/

Skippy was good when there was more formula cars/locations available - but now seems largely Mustang based.

Just my $0.02 -- your mileage may vary!

Cheers - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

Liked: 296

A driver coach is the way to go if you've done any racing at all.
    Chris Livengood, enjoying underpriced ferrous whizzy bits that I hacked out in my tool shed since 1999.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 20

Thanks guys, I'll look into a coach.

Thread Information