Liked: 3

Default NewGen Setup/Data Service Sponsored by Primus Racing Parts

Hello everyone!

Exciting times as we get closer and closer to the 2021 version of the runoffs and closer and closer to that 35+ car field we all want to see! No matter what, what an awesome turnout for the FC group and everyone involved, it is going to be an awesome week!

My name is Derich Cutshaw, some of you might know me from working with Primus Racing the past few years or just from being around the paddock in general. I have been a professional race engineer for going on 7 years now with a degree in Motorsports Engineering from Purdue University and have worked with a variety of teams and cars ranging from F1600 to IndyCar. One of my achievements in this class was helping Austin McCusker win the 2017 Runoffs at Indy, hence why I am on this forum today.

What I would like to offer is a setup, data, and coaching service that will be based at the track with Primus Racing Parts. I am still working out some of the finer details but basically here is what I am thinking.....

I will have my setup pad setup at the Primus Parts trailer, I will run cars across the pad, checking setup numbers and adjusting as needed. I will offer advice and suggested changes based on driver feedback and data not only from yourself but comparing to my data and notes from 2017 and previous experience running FC cars. I will do data and video review, targeting key areas for the driver to focus on and helping to identify any potential issues with the car and its setup. Basically, I will be your engineer and you will have access to my data, notes, and expertise throughout the week!

If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you please feel free to contact me via, text, call, or email at:

Derich Cutshaw
    (317) 529-2688
    dcutshaw@newgenracing.com

I can go into more detail, answer any questions you may have, and discuss pricing to get you booked and on your way to a successful event! Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information