Liked: 28

Default Exercised Demons

Finally finished 2 sessions this past weekend, but not with out issues Saturday. Went out first session and was happy until lap 9 or so and then it sounded like a grenade went off in the engine area. Got back to the paddock, and discovered the flywheel had sheared the bolts off and busted the motor case. Soooo... another motor change Saturday, Sunday I wore my shirt inside out and back wards and was finally able to complete two race sessions, setting a personal best on Sunday morning that I have been chasing for 10 years. and amazing top end of 128 on the back straight +6 MPH from 494 and I have not yet even jetted or adjusted my clutch for the new motor, nor was I pushing to hard as it was my first race laps this weekend in over a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0807211132.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	98983  

Liked: 227

Lance - So glad that you finally got some laps with the 593!

Cory

Thread Information