Thread: John Berget

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

Default John Berget

Recently got a set of tires from him. Mounted them and one had a leak. Spent days finding it finally putting it in the washtub full of water to find the bubbles. Could not even see it under magnification when I knew where it was. One phone call and no problem. Replacement is on the way at no charge. Not sure how it can get and better than that

2. The following 7 users liked this post:

Liked: 597

John B. was always nice to me in the past too

Liked: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Demeter View Post
    Recently got a set of tires from him. Mounted them and one had a leak. Spent days finding it finally putting it in the washtub full of water to find the bubbles. Could not even see it under magnification when I knew where it was. One phone call and no problem. Replacement is on the way at no charge. Not sure how it can get and better than that

+1 on the JB recommendation. I have purchased dozens of sets of tires from him. When purchasing in volume, he always threw in a few extras just in case.

Liked: 68

John is the best! Always knows what he has, ships fast and has always been very fair in handling any issues.
    Craig Butt

Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default John Berget

John is a racer - get him to tell you his story sometime and you will know why he treats folks the way he does. I first used him in the early 90's. My crew chief and he were racing together in high school if that tells you anything.

Worthy of our respect and support.

Messenger Racing with RaceDog

JM
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

I have known John since the mid 70s when he was campaigning his Lola FF at BIR, Blackhawk and RA. Also remember his Crew Chief in Charlie. Friday and Saturday nights were outrageous. Decent Gent, a straight shooter.
    V/r

Iverson

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default John Berget

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Iverson View Post
    I have known John since the mid 70s when he was campaigning his Lola FF at BIR, Blackhawk and RA. Also remember his Crew Chief in Charlie. Friday and Saturday nights were outrageous. Decent Gent, a straight shooter.
    Yup - Charlie Seffrood - one in the same - he is retired now but been known to wrench on my F1600's and generally stir things up!
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Liked: 1108

I never much knew John but surely recall him in Cen Div in the day!

It seems he was on the front row at BIR in the Uncola Nationals in maybe 1975 or ‘76, black T340 or 342 if remembering correctly. Those were really tough days in FF, there were a good dozen often really fast guys who never made the Runoffs, mostly for very deep fields and lack of season funding — like John, Bob Paladino who won at BIR in ‘76, and so many others.

Damn, I sure miss those days.....

12. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 2

Have bought tire from John since I started racing and learned of his service. He is in Wisconsin and I am in Minneapolis, and he gets the tires to you ASAP. Remember ordering about 3-4:00 one day and they were on the doorstep next day when I got home from work. Fast delivery is the norm, and quality product.

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

Gents;

Anyone have John’s contact information?
    V/r

Iverson

Contributing Member hdsporty1988's Avatar
    Liked: 193

Gents;

Anyone have John’s contact information?
    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contactinfo.gif 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	101532  

Thread Information