Liked: 78

Default Can only see the first two pages now when signed in

Hi there! I love your site but have noticed a change in my interaction which limits my ability to track historical data in the various classifieds. For instance, I used to be able to see all of the pages of cars for sale in the FF cars for sale thread whether I was signed in or not. But now, if I am signed in, I can on see the first two pages as where if I am not signed in, I can view multiple pages, albeit no embedded photos (have to be signed in to see photos). As soon as I sign in, my viewing is reduced to just two pages again. I like being able to go back further in the classified threads so I can keep track of the pricing flucuations. Is there a setting or preference I need to adjust in order to be able to view more than two pages when I am signed in? Thanks!

Liked: 1417

Nothing has changed recently in how the site is structured or what the defaults are. More than likely, something changed on your browser setup (new computer, new browser, updated browser). I would recommend clearing cookies on your browser, logging back in to ApexSpeed and then making sure your user settings are the way you want in your control panel (you can control everything from there).

Sometimes browser cookies time out, expire and reset, so you may just need a fresh start with a new login.

Default Thanks!

Thanks, DC. Will give your suggestions a try.

Liked: 231

This is at the bottom of each of the individual forum index pages... yours is probably set to something shorter, if you change it to the beginning, it'll show everything.

-Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mark Uhlmann
    Vancouver, Canada
    '12 Stohr WF1

Liked: 1417

If you set that in the User Control Panel, it will do it for the entire forum.

Post That got it!

Thanks, dc and lowside, that worked. I can see the whole thread history now.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

dc

Thread Information