Liked: 5

Default HP Academy + RacecraftHQ

I recently came across motorsports on-line courses from these websites:

www dot hpacademy dot com
    www dot racecrafthq dot com

I've watched their free introductory video on EFI engine tuning, and it seems very comprehensive, well structured and easy to understand. As I browsed around their websites, they also offer other lessons on a wide variety of subjects, and also courses for very specific applications as well.

I'm interested in subscribing to their learning packages, but I'm still trying to clarify what is being offered and at what cost.

Has anyone here had experience with the on-line courses from these websites (or any others)?

Liked: 285

Quote Originally Posted by beavertail View Post
    I recently came across motorsports on-line courses from these websites:

www dot hpacademy dot com
    www dot racecrafthq dot com

I've watched their free introductory video on EFI engine tuning, and it seems very comprehensive, well structured and easy to understand. As I browsed around their websites, they also offer other lessons on a wide variety of subjects, and also courses for very specific applications as well.

I'm interested in subscribing to their learning packages, but I'm still trying to clarify what is being offered and at what cost.

Has anyone here had experience with the on-line courses from these websites (or any others)?
    I am a VIP member of HPA (which also gives me access to all the RaceCraftHQ, and ETSFab) content.

There is a lot to be learned there and it's very well presented. I was originally given access to the MoTeC M1 training course as a MoTeC dealer. But later when they wanted to expand their business, I purchased one of the VIP packages that gives me lifetime access to all their content. There is more there than I have time to learn.

I'm pretty sure they have a great money-back guarantee if you don't find a course valuable. If so, it's pretty risk-free to try out.
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information