Liked: 6

Default Van Diemen RF95 CFC

Car is Sold. Thank You Apex!

For Sale my VanDeimen RF 95 chassis #2179. Two time NeDiv CFC Championship winner (2018, 2019). Last run October 31, 2020 at Nelson Ledges. Approx 16 hours on engine in car. Comes with dyno time only spare. Car has Penske's all around. 14 Oz wheels with mounted tires (3 front slicks, 3 rear slicks, 4 wets, 4 inters). Spare front and rear suspension arms (upper and lower), spare push rods, spare bell housing, spare foot box, spare upright (one front , one rear) spare nose, spare engine cover, some wing parts. Has special diffuser and have the mold to make new ones. Lots of little bits (boxes of electrical stuff, spare pads, some spare bearings, boxes of hardware). Asking $19,500. Send me an email at chrisracer71@outlook .com or call me at 973-723-8069.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chrisracer; 06.29.21 at 12:43 PM.

2. The following 5 users liked this post:

Liked: 605

How about a couple pics of that diffuser?

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 647

Gorgeous, well engineered and prepared. GLWS
    V/r

Iverson

I forgot to mention that I also have 24 gear sets for the trans. Should be enough to cover almost if not all the tracks currently being run by most race groups.

Here are a couple of pictures of the diffuser. Don't know if they are of any help. The end plates of the wing extend all the way down into the diffuser.

The one picture is looking down on the car and you can see how the end plates attach.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 647

Who made the diffuser?
    V/r

Iverson

Thank you - after seeing what Norm Fuccini constructed (his was wider) - I ran a small metal support strip about one inch wide from the wing end plate down to the side of the diffuser at its back - yours is very nice and wider..........gets me to thinking. thanks

Some pictures of the spare suspension pieces, wings, body and other pieces. There's more in the trailer plus the 14 Oz wheels with mounted tires.

If you are interested in the car and spares but not the spare motor, I will separate them. Car and spares less spare motor $16,900.

The one nose box looks narrower at the tip than the other. Looking for a tick just under 7 inches.

Car is SOLD! Thank You Apex!

Thread Information