Liked: 104

Default ISO 14ft enclosed trailer

I have had a change of plans and instead of an open trailer I need a 8.5 x 14ft enclosed trailer. Used for a formula car would be great.
    What is out there?
    Thanks!

Liked: 29

Quote Originally Posted by John Green View Post
    I have had a change of plans and instead of an open trailer I need a 8.5 x 14ft enclosed trailer. Used for a formula car would be great.
    What is out there?
    Thanks!
    I still have this available. It's the best combination I've seen for safely and economically transporting formula cars. See my post in the Apex Speed Forum Trailers Section

Tom

Featherlite Custom Trailer (apexspeed.com)

Liked: 18

Default Still need a trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by John Green View Post
    What is out there?
    Thanks!

Hi John,
    Are you still looking? I have a TPD that I used for my F500 national program. $6200 or best offer. It is currently in Montana. Can furnish more photos if you are interested. Very well maintained by CTD Motorsports.

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 7

@teamfun: What size exactly is the floor space? It looks short in the picture and I don't know the size of a F500.

Liked: 18

Default Dimensions

Inside length is 13' 8" - width is 6' at the rear door and the height is 6' 11".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 309

Default 16x8.5...

Not mine...found while browsing...

FS (NC) - 16x8.5 V-Nose Trailer - $5500

16x8.5 V Nose Trailer. This 2019 "Covered Wagon" Brand trailer has approximately 4,000 Miles on it. This is setup for Karting but it can be used for other things quite easily. I am located in Winston Salem.

The Trailer has:

White Painted Walls
    15,000 BTU A/C
    2X 5Gallon Fuel Jug Holder
    Trailer Organizer For Fluids, With a Paper Towel Holder
    Rubber Coin Flooring.
    2 Kart Tire Holders
    Insulated R/V Door
    Radial Tires
    Trailer-Sway Control Hitch and associated accessories included.

The trailer has very few imperfections on the exterior with minor blemishes on the inside from General Use. The A/C is wired with ROMEX Wired to a 30AMP RV Plug to go straight to the Generator. The Predator 3500 Handles it fine but a few times tripped the GFCI on the Generator in 100* heat (But did not shut everything down all the way, it came right back up). Either way, I would suggest a Soft Start Capacitor for the A/C. A 15K BTU A/C was not the intended unit for this trailer but it's what ended up on my doorstep a few years ago (The Seller wasn't interested in swapping it out for a Smaller unit).

$5500 Takes it. A 1 Year Old 3500 Inverter Generator can be negotiated in for not much more. More pictures and a detailed walkaround video of the inside and outside of the trailer available upon request.
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 1115

That extra 2 feet can make a world of difference in utility.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Thread Information