Liked: 6

For Sale 2004 QRE QC-1 invader for sale

>>>>>>>>Sold<<<<<<<<
    For sale is a 2004 Invader QC-1. It was featured as the centerfold car in the 2004 Formula car magazine! This car has the Kenny price front end and Kenny price cans at all four corners. This is an exceptionally well handling car and builds confidence quickly. It will drift all four through a corner without a snap spin. In other words, with experience, this car can be driven on the edge and steered with the throttle. I have owned the car since August of 2012. In 2013, the entire rear clip was cut off and replaced by the original chassis builder for these cars. At that time it got a new belly pan and everything was fresh from there back. During the time that I have owned the car, it has run 34 races in the majors tour. 13 first place finishes, 5 - second place finishes and 7 - Third place finishes. 74% of the races entered ended up in a podium. The car runs with a special coolant and has great airflow resulting in it running very cool compared to other F500’s. This develops more horsepower and also allows for leaner jets which also result in more power. The engine that is currently in the car saw the runoffs last year and two race weekends this year. It is a 494 rave that was fresh before the runoffs at VIR and built by Mike Quadrini. The primary clutch is also new with only two races in 2020. It has the Hi-performance clutch cover installed. Fuel Cell was replaced in This is a turnkey car and ready to be on the track in 2021. I just went over the whole car and replaced all consumable rod ends on the front of the car. Belts valid until 2022.

Here is a list of spares that would come with the car:
    2 spare engines – both are 494 non-rave and new in crate, one has a new lower half 2020
    1 set of slicks
    1 set rains
    Custom car cover
    1 carb sync kit
    Two packs of primary jets 230-360 ( many duplicates too)
    Air density gauge
    Whatever 38mm carb parts I have
    Spare carb parts
    4 Gallon Amsoil dominator 2 stroke oil
    Both primary and secondary belts
    2 box of Hawk front brake pads plus new installed at last race weekend on the car
    2 box of Hawk rear pads - new installed at last race weekend on the car
    I may have more of these to go with the car
    Spare brake calipers
    1 spare rear axle - new
    2 Spare primary clutches
    2 spare secondary clutches
    Many spare springs and weights for both clutches
    Spare air filters
    Spare starter
    Spare suspension parts/rockers, steering arms, etc.
    Spare gearing for drive belt
    Spare ring gears for starter
    1 spare AAen pipe
    Spare pistons
    Spare diffuser pieces
    Spare underbelly templates
    Spare stator, spare coil, spare Ignition box and other electrical parts
    Spare nose – needs a little work but certainly usable
    Spare gaskets and rebuild materials
    There is more but I will need to inventory the trailer to list them.
    Basically any 2 stroke spare part that I have
    Car has an Aim Mycron Gold data system and dash

More pictures available
    Price for car and spares $10k
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jay Beckley; 01.26.21 at 4:34 PM.

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 7

Default still for sale?

what size driver will fit in the cockpit? Thanks!
    Johhny Reisert

Liked: 227

The KBS/Invader chassis is not one of the larger F500 options. Some fairly large guys fit in them, but shoulder width can be a limiting factor. For me, the factor is chest/gut. I could not fit in this car without modifications. Leg or torso length can also be a factor for tall drivers. What is your size?

Cory

Thread Information