Liked: 536

Default Anyone try Racers 360 coaching?

For $99 to $299 they analyze a lap you send them and coach you on getting better. Anyone try them? Is it worth $100 or $150?

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1261

Would be interested too. I might change coaches.

My wife is my current coach.
    She tells me I need to 'go faster' which is so insightful but I pay waaaay more than $300 for it.

3. The following 6 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 101

I've used it a few times and would say it's outstanding. I've worked with Dion and Ricky Taylor. Their knowledge and the delivery to you is fantastic. There is no question their one lap analysis for $100 is worth it IMHO.

5. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 942

I have been using them as well. I also bought into the "drivers' lounge" and the other content. They have been a big help, particularly racing at Sears Point (Sonoma Raceway).

Coop has the best coach on the radio though... "Keep Poooossshhhing Giancarlo! Keep Poooossshhhing!!" says Ana.
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

Liked: 58

+1 for Dion. Bargain

Liked: 246

Quote Originally Posted by DanW View Post
    I have been using them as well. I also bought into the "drivers' lounge" and the other content. They have been a big help, particularly racing at Sears Point (Sonoma Raceway).

Coop has the best coach on the radio though... "Keep Poooossshhhing Giancarlo! Keep Poooossshhhing!!" says Ana.
    I did a session with Dion at Sonoma and it was very valuable. Basic information on where the car should have been placed but also much more subtle information about carrying speed and nuances of Sonoma. Not sure if he/they have the same insights at other tracks. Understand the basic coaching principals apply regardless of track and are very valuable. Todd

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 95

Default Data review and coaching

I haven't had the opportunity to use the 360 coaching but have worked with Ray Philips at the track as well as send him my data for a full session for him to review and comment on. From my experience it is helpful to have some one see the trends or impacts of my driving inputs that influence the cars grip and exit speed over multiple laps not just 1. Looks like his cost is comparable, he is extremely detailed and has improved my skills and lap times on the track. See link below.

https://precisiondrivinganalytics.com/

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Data Analysis and Coaching

Quote Originally Posted by cjsmith View Post
    I haven't had the opportunity to use the 360 coaching but have worked with Ray Philips at the track as well as send him my data for a full session for him to review and comment on. From my experience it is helpful to have some one see the trends or impacts of my driving inputs that influence the cars grip and exit speed over multiple laps not just 1. Looks like his cost is comparable, he is extremely detailed and has improved my skills and lap times on the track. See link below.

https://precisiondrivinganalytics.com/
    Thanks for the shout out Chris! Yes, I analyze both data and video but I can usually get more out of the data then I can the video. Some things are almost impossible to see in a video especially if you can't see the driver's hands very well. I'm actually going to be sharing an example of this on January 5th when I co-host with Roger Cadell for the AIM Learn Fast webinar series. https://aimsports.zoom.us/webinar/re...T0S-gsuMhJ251Q. These webinars are fantastic and they are at 10 am Pacific or 1pm Eastern. I co-hosted a couple of other webinars as well and you can see all of the webinars on YouTube.

A client of mine sent me some data from a crash that he had and he wanted to know what exactly happened. He previously sent his video to someone else to review (which he sent to me as well) and let's just say that the data allowed me to give more detailed information as to why the accident happened and exactly where it started. I will be going through this same data and video in the webinar so it is a good chance for people to see what I offer.

Cheers,

Ray
    www.precisiondrivinganalytics.com

Thread Information