Liked: 1417

Default Scam Warning: raceqt

Just a heads-up, guys, looks like we had one slip through our safety net. If you got a PM recently from "raceqt" here on the forums, he likely sent you this message:

Hi and a Merry Christmas to you, Rob in Minot ND 58703 can help out regarding your Request. Please reach out to Rob at robertbahena0@gmail.com

DO NOT contact this individual and please do not send this individual cash. It looks like he snuck in here and has been trying to find threads where people were looking for specific parts, then contacting them with this bogus info. This account has been banned and all of the PMs have been removed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

dc

Contributing Member
    Liked: 313

I had a message which I ignored as it seemed suspicious in 2 ways:

a) His i.d. says he is in Indiana , but text says contact in ND.
    b) Contact came off a 'sorted' request

"Scammer" shouting out a mile away!!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

dc

Liked: 301

Quote Originally Posted by dc View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I believe I speak for most - if not ALL - of us when I say THANK YOU & how much we appreciate your tireless efforts over the years to make ApexSpeed what it is for our community !!!

Glenn

Contributing Member
    Liked: 39

Default Me too

Got the same offer......

Liked: 66

Default racerqt scam

I just had an experience with this scammer. I played him for awhile until he gave me a fictitious address which was in the business center of Wilmington, NC. He also gave me a woman's name associated with bank account numbers.

FGM

Thread Information