Liked: 29

Default Is Hallet available on any of the popular sim platforms?

Title says it all.
    Is Hallet available on any of the popular sim platforms?

Liked: 447

Only sim I've seen it for is for the original rFactor. Probably not the most detailed or accurate, but it'll likely train you to know which way the corners go. From the video it doesn't look too bad as far as rF1 standards go.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downl....32277/history

2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 73

Default Hallett

Quote Originally Posted by Jorma View Post
    Title says it all.
    Is Hallet available on any of the popular sim platforms?
    I actually created an RFactor 1 track from scratch. Based on the fact that it is my home track, I believe my version is WAY better than the one Keith mentioned. ;-)

If you PM me or email me I will be glad to show you where it is. I posted it for download on one of the sites.... Just don't remember which one.

I have not found one for RFactor 2.

Aaron

Liked: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Buc01 View Post
    I actually created an RFactor 1 track from scratch. Based on the fact that it is my home track, I believe my version is WAY better than the one Keith mentioned. ;-)

If you PM me or email me I will be glad to show you where it is. I posted it for download on one of the sites.... Just don't remember which one.

I have not found one for RFactor 2.

Aaron

Forgot about that, Aaron!

Here's the link to his post about it: https://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...factor-Hallett

EDIT: The link in my original post is actually Aaron's version. It doesn't appear to be the same as the video I posted.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 73

Default Hallett

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Carter View Post
    Forgot about that, Aaron!

Here's the link to his post about it: https://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...factor-Hallett

EDIT: The link in my original post is actually Aaron's version. It doesn't appear to be the same as the video I posted.
    Understood Keith. No problem. I just saw the photo and that was from another Rfactor1 track I found that made me decide to create my own.

Now that I converted over to Rfactor2 I would love to create one for it, but don't have the time, talent, or software to do it.

Keith, thanks for running the ApexSpeed Rfactor2 server. Looking forward to the next series starting up.

AS

Thread Information