Thread: Roll Call

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Default Roll Call

I have gotten curious how many F1000 owners/drivers are there still left with all of the cars that have gone up for sale. I keep thinking that there are a lot of these cars being used for track days or independent series. I know of three other cars in my area that are solely driven in the COMMA series at Hallett. I have no desire to run in the FA class in SCCA club racing. If they bring back the FB class then I will probably run there again whether it is a Major or regional class. The COMMA series calls its class FA but is just a winged car class without any real FA cars.

Mike Holland NEOKLA region
    98 Van Devins (VanDiemen conversion)

FRP series (ones that I can drive to)
    COMMA

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Mike,

I think Jose Gerardo is putting a list together. We've been talking about what we can do next year 2021.
    Firman F1000

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Yes I have a list of those in the Midwest of those that are still racing F-1000s. Would you like to be on my Email list. I believe that most are looking at running the COTA race in Feb.

Thread Information