Liked: 44

Default Area 4 Director election

My name is Dayle Frame and I am running for the Director position for Area 4 (OH, MI, IN, KY, WV). I am running because our current leadership seems incapable of letting the membership know what is going on. He doesn't email us with his activities, how he votes, his positions, etc. Nor does he actively seek guidance from his constituents.

I have a wide background of experience within the Club. I've been a worker at Club Racing events in Tech, F&C, Sound, Registration, etc. I've been an event Race Chair. I've served on the WMR BoD for many years (not currently). I am currently Competition manager for the region which means I oversee the various competition programs within the region. I held a National Competition license for 18 years. I currently Solo my daily driver (Chevy Bolt EV) poorly.....but with much enthusiasm. :wink:

I don't have some wild, political agenda.....I just want the membership to know what goes on at the BoD level. We've earned it since we all have skin in the game. Even the most passive member has annual dues. A worker might have travel expenses in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. And, of course, drivers (Solo or Club Racing) will have much more in expenses. With what we have invested, we should be able to know what our leadership is up to. I will do my best to make sure to seek input from the memberships and keep the membership is informed of my opinions on various topics that come before the Board.

More about my campaign can be found at http://www.wmr-scca.org/Dayle4Area4Director.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me offline at hdf3.wtr80@gmail.com

Dayle (259138)

2. The following 6 users liked this post:

Liked: 202

Dayle - having worked with you over the years, if I was an Area 4 member you'd certainly have my vote. Good luck in your efforts...
    Butch Kummer
    2006, 2007, 2010 SARRC GTA Champion

Liked: 44

Thanks for the kind words Butch.....although I have no idea why a driver of heavy metal like you hangs out here among the guys who pilot single seat, open wheel, rear engined critters.

See ya at the Runoffs?

Dayle

Liked: 202

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle Frame View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Butch.....although I have no idea why a driver of heavy metal like you hangs out here among the guys who pilot single seat, open wheel, rear engined critters.

See ya at the Runoffs?

Dayle
    Racers are racers, even if they only have half the cylinders they should!

I've abandoned any interest in being a part of SCCA leadership, so I'll be at VIR for the 2020 V8RRS Finale.
    Butch Kummer
    2006, 2007, 2010 SARRC GTA Champion

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 601

Default Area 4 Director

I've worked with Dayle for a number of years when the GLC series would have an event his region was involved in.
    I am in Area 4, and you got my vote.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Contributing Member
    Liked: 39

Another vote here for Dayle........

Liked: 32

Dayle has my vote. Meredith has done nothing to show of what he has done in his 4+ years. Time for a change
    Graham Loughead FV #35
    Formula Vee Hall of Fame Founder

Liked: 19

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (159.9 KB, 234 views)
    Terry Abbott

2-Vector FV's
    1-SM Miata

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Voted

You got my vote - good luck!

Liked: 32

Dayle Frame won the Area 4 election. He received 59.77% (364 of the total 609 ballots cast)
    Graham Loughead FV #35
    Formula Vee Hall of Fame Founder

13. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 984

Congratulations Dayle!

15. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 3

Default Area 4 Director

Congratulations to Dayle and all SCCA members in Area 4!

17. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information