Liked: 2

Default Best CF Events at Road Atlanta/Barber

Trying to do some long range planning and figure out which events are likely to have the best Club Formula Ford turnouts at Road Atlanta and Barber Motorsports Park. Any input appreciated. Would really like to experience those tracks with a bunch of other vintage Formula Fords. Thanks.

Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 854

I had never done Barber with the Vintage guys but the SCCA event is in August. It's always hot and turnout is not great, even though I will gladly endure the heat to enjoy that track! It's absolutely my favorite track.

The ARRC always has a good turnout. The March 2019 SVRA race was less than 10 of various FFs. I think there is usually another Vintage organization that does Road Atlanta next to the ARRC so maybe you can get two weekends with one trip!
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

Liked: 118

The SVRA is at Road Atlanta this November 19-22.

Garry

Liked: 56

Default CF Events

ARRC Nov. 6-7 at Road Atlanta is always a good event. Big field last year.
    Kevin
    Crossle 35F
    Van Diemen RF02

Thread Information