Liked: 1

Default Wanted - Zink Z19 Nose, or even a picture.....

Duplicating this thread I posted on the F500 side, since most old F500's seem to be autocrossing now.

My long neglected Zink Z19 F440 is missing it's nose piece (bought it that way). I don't even really know what it's supposed to look like. If you have a spare nose and want to sell it, that would be perfect. In the likely event that there isn't one left on this planet, just a picture would be fantastic. Thanks!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 21

Sorry that my old pics are not very good for views of nose. You have to look carefully on rear view one to see the nose, but it shows the flat top side's angle. Ed Zink designed a very simple nose that was flat sided with an angled top and a radius on leading edge that was about 1.5"

Someone could bend you one out of 0.030"-0.050" alum in about 20 minutes that would be a lot lighter than any original fiberglass one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B17overhead; 09.03.22 at 9:03 PM.

Thread Information