Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: More bad jokes

Liked: 1875

Default Well, she tried!

The other night I was invited out for a night with the “girls". I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, “I promise!”
    As time went by, the hours flew and the margaritas disappeared far too quickly. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realising my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed… 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos= MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him “MIDNIGHT”…. he didn’t seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said “We need a new cuckoo clock.” When I asked him why, he said, “Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said “oh ****” Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

2. The following 8 users liked this post:

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 310

It is true. Affluence and power make for smaller balls.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 1109

At last, I finally understand myself.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Default This one night get censored

Why do girls rub their eyes when they wake up?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_uW7C...?feature=share

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information