Liked: 53

Default Group-A Racing Joins Blue Marble Radical Cup

Link: http://www.grouparacingteam.com/news...gwr78ygd7dbtyd

LINDENHURST, NEW YORK (JUNE 18, 2020) - Group-A Racing is pleased to announce the expansion of the team’s operations into the Blue Marble Radical Cup Series. The team is also becoming an official Radical service and sales provider.

Group-A Racing, based in New York, has raced professionally in North America since 1996 competing in open wheel and sports car racing. Over the last 4 years, the team has been part of the incredibly competitive F4 US Championship Series. Adding Radical racing allows the team to offer a highly professional program for both gentlemen racers and F4 drivers who want to pursue sports car/prototype racing.

The team will compete for the 2020 Blue Marble Radical Cup with Colorado based driver, Steve Jenks. He will drive the #68 Audien Hearing Aids/Group-A Racing/CCC 1500CC SR3 Radical. Steve has raced open wheel cars for the past 15 years. In 2018, he won the F2000 Championship Series and has podium finishes in the SCCA Runoffs and June Sprints. Steve will run in the Blue Marble Radical Cup with a familiar face. Lenny Tumenas engineered the championship winning F2000 car and will engineer the Group-A Racing Blue Marble Radical Cup entry.

“I’m really pleased to make my Blue Marble Radical Cup debut with Group A Racing” said Steve Jenks. “I’m familiar with the team from open wheel racing and I jumped at the opportunity to join Group A. Engineer Lenny Tumenas and I will have a learning curve with these Radicals but they are an absolute blast to drive and the testing has gone well.”

“This has been a long time coming and I am so excited to see this come to fruition,” said Group-A Racing team manager Jonathan Scarallo. “Tom & everybody at Radical has been awesome for helping us with this expansion and getting us on our feet. The experience with these cars has been great and I can’t wait to grow this program to service more drivers at club and national events. Steve has been awesome to deal with and has been coming up to speed really quickly in a very short amount of time. He will definitely give a lot of competition to the other drivers.”

The 2020 Blue Marble Radical Cup will kick off its 2020 season this weekend at Road America. For more information in regards to all things Radical, such as events, car sales, parts sales etc. contact Jonathan Scarallo info@GroupARacingTeam.com 631-974-4379.

---END---

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4479.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	92967   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4476.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	92968  
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 53

In-Car Footage from the weekend: https://youtu.be/O4okdzq7x9w
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Thread Information