Liked: 5

Default Wide band / O2 sensor

Looking for suggestions on a stand alone wide band / oxygen sensor. Cockpit / dash room is at a premium so as small of a digital readout as possible and data logging to an SD card would definitely be a +.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Liked: 110

Quote Originally Posted by openwheeler37 View Post
    Looking for suggestions on a stand alone wide band / oxygen sensor. Cockpit / dash room is at a premium so as small of a digital readout as possible and data logging to an SD card would definitely be a +.

The Innovate range of stuff has always been 100% reliable (for me) and the guage is about 2". No SD; cheapest is a Gopro pointed to the rpm and O2 guage

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 5

Quote Originally Posted by mark elder View Post
    The Innovate range of stuff has always been 100% reliable (for me) and the guage is about 2". No SD; cheapest is a Gopro pointed to the rpm and O2 guage
    I found innovate has a pocket logger that piggy backs their wide band system but it's an additional $100 charge.

I'm thinking about this:

https://www.partsgiant.com/p349456-k...xoC0qEQAvD_BwE

Small and simple. Doesn't data log but depending how creative i get with my camera I'm sure I can capture it.

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

That item looks like a nice upgrade on the one I've mounted in the SR. Doesn't record, and the cams don't always catch it, but I do check it at shift points, rev limits, etc. And plan on using to help tune the dual DCOEs Weber if I ever get them installed.

Useful piece of kit I'd say.

Cheers - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 139

You might look at PLX devices. 2 1/16 gauge. Nice output for data logging.

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 7

Default AFR with data logger

I just put in an AEM 30-4110. The gage is mounted under the dash on a frame tube since I was also out of dash space. This unit puts out a 0-5 volt signal which I connected to an Omega USB data logger that goes for about $100. AEM gives you all the calibration data so you can convert back to AFR or lambda with a spreadsheet.

Chip
    Crossle 62

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information