Liked: 1

Default iso clean, newer Turn key red devil or invader

Decided to take the plunge and get into racing and fun driving. I found a mentor and he suggests a newer red devil or possibly invader. Looking for a solid clean turnkey car with hopefully some extras . Located in se Michigan. If anyone has something nice they are willing to part with please contact me by phone or text. 586-943-1735. Thanks. Brad

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 896

The newer red devils are very good cars
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Liked: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Bradleykologek View Post
    Decided to take the plunge and get into racing and fun driving. I found a mentor and he suggests a newer red devil or possibly invader. Looking for a solid clean turnkey car with hopefully some extras . Located in se Michigan. If anyone has something nice they are willing to part with please contact me by phone or text. 586-943-1735. Thanks. Brad
    Hi Brad

What price range are you looking for? Under$10K, over $10K, etc.?
    Are you looking for a project car that needs work or a car that's ready to race?
    Is the car going to be used for Road Racing or Autocross?

Scott

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 896

Quote Originally Posted by sathorp View Post
    Hi Brad

What price range are you looking for? Under$10K, over $10K, etc.?
    Are you looking for a project car that needs work or a car that's ready to race?
    Is the car going to be used for Road Racing or Autocross?

Scott

Great questions!
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Liked: 307

If one can wrench AND if one can drive - virtually any of the established chassis can be on the pointed end of any F500 grid. The above picture is the starting point for the chassis my son fixed and rebuilt for his F500 racing efforts that reached a high point of leading the 2013 Runoffs until sidelined by a broken exhaust pipe. YMMV
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information