Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

Default Lynn Wilson Fire

Gents;

Lynn Wilson suffered a catastrophic fire at his shop day before yesterday, and lost everything.

Pushing 72, I am not remotely techno-savvy to say the least, but my surmise is someone in this community is. To help out a fellow racer out, anyone familiar with Go Fund Me? I’m in for a buck.
    V/r

Iverson

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 310

Rick, I really appreciate the thought, but there are so many people suffering much worse than I these days. The tools and trailer will be covered by my homeowner's insurance. The two solo vees weren't really worth a lot. My biggest loss is the sentimental value of the AMX. The Reynard can be replaced.

I urge everyone to donate generously to their local foodbanks. That is where is real need is.

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    Rick, I really appreciate the thought, but there are so many people suffering much worse than I these days. The tools and trailer will be covered by my homeowner's insurance. The two solo vees weren't really worth a lot. My biggest loss is the sentimental value of the AMX. The Reynard can be replaced.

I urge everyone to donate generously to their local foodbanks. That is where is real need is.
    And you sir, are a Gentleman.
    V/r

Iverson

Liked: 66

Default Sauget fire

My son and I lost into six figures in the fire Thursday, most can't be replaced. Total loss for the building is well over a million.

Liked: 597

Default Hey everybody

Lynn - will gladly do - but with this thought in mind - I'll make sure what I donate weighs at least 10 pounds - please everyone weigh what you donate too - and let's see how much we can raise - keep a running total in this post as goes along please.........

SO FAR > 10 pounds....correction...13
    Last edited by EYERACE; 04.21.20 at 1:45 PM.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

I make regular cash contributions. And now it works better for social distancing.

bump ..........13 pounds and counting.......come on y'all

I don't know how much food my donations have bought by weight, but according to their website, I have purchased 1400 meals.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 268

Default Fire

Another great reason to have off track coverage of your racecar. With all of the money we all p... away on the sport this coverage at least gives you peace of mind for an investment we have that is not insignificant at least when you are not on track. Too many stories of stolen cars and trailers every year to ignore in addition to accidents of all kinds.

13. The following members LIKED this post:

Think a small piece of meat with all the trimmings plus drink = 1 pound......just make the math simple. And I am so humbled.
    So why not think Total 1,413 pounds so far.

Thread Information