Liked: 530

Default Looking for brake ducts for Lola F3000

Does anyone know a source for brake cooling ducts - either original parts or to have some made for a Lola T91/50? I'm guessing the ducts were virtually the same from 90-99, but not certain. Maybe even something from Indy lights? Reynard F3000 cars also had a very similar looking one. Perhaps I can get by without them, but I think I'd rather have the airflow to the rotor and caliper.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 313

Mikey,

Try Pit Lane Spares ( www.pitlanespares.com ) who have a large inventory of Lola parts from 1990 onwards.

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 413

Mike,

Pretty sure I have two brand new. I'll get back to you later today with pictures.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 413

PM sent with pictures
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Here is a photo of a similar piece from F1. The back side has a circle that diverts air through the hub and the other channel directs to the caliper. the original Lola and Reynard F3000 ducts did the same and were very similarly shaped, with a slot for the A-Arm to pass through also.

I will try the Lola spares source at pitlanespares also. I don't have enough info to know if the part is in their inventory just by looking at their list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brake duct3.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	91733  

Talked with Alex at pitlanespares. They have 3 out of 4 if 92/93 fit 91. RH front is MIA. Checking warehouse Friday.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information