Liked: 9

Default FC combined with FX at runnoffs??

On scca website 25 races And 26 classes and fc is now Fc/fx anyone. Has any input ?

Liked: 799

and don't overlook that its FA+FC+FX in all three qual sessions ...

driven by participation numbers
    I hate it as much as anyone, but if cars stay in the garages, this is the result
    Ian Macpherson
    Savannah, GA
    Race prep, support, and engineering.

Liked: 9

I race with pacific f2000 some years we race all majors. And this year its all regionals. So cars are out of the garage. Just not majors. And with this pandemic I doubt runoffs even happen but why don’t count all scca entry’s to get numbers as I said last year fc was next and only open wheel classes will be left will be FE as scca owns it and maybe FF all rest in 1 combined class

Liked: 97

Not counting regional racers certainly makes them into to a second class membership. Scca happy to take the entry fees but not recognize the participation.
    This club was formed of guys that went to local tracks and raced.
    Not an organization that has pro racing style dreams run mostly by people that don't actually race anymore, if ever.
    Skip Weld

5. The following 9 users liked this post:

Liked: 89

Default Car counts

I see 15 FC/CFC car signed up for the Gingerman event in a week.

9 cars have signed up for the New Jersey Major this weekend making it the 5th most subscribed class.

Seems like a good turnout. Maybe this momentum will help continue to grow the fields?

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 896

Default Class entry numbers

If any of these new / old classes make entry numbers over the next couple of years could they become a Majors class again? Anyone know the answere?
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Thread Information